Thursday, March 31, 2016

What To Do While Waiting in the Lularoe Queue

The first thing I did after I filled or out my paperwork and sent it in, was discuss with my husband which part of the house I will use for my Lularoe business. I knew I wanted to do home parties and shopping UV my home and I want to do online like Facebook too. So I knew I needed an office area, a picture taking area and an area for an in home boutique. I am lucky we have no kids at home and my hubby has only one kid who still stays on the weekends with us. She's 19 so she doesn't come often. I plan to recruit her as my assistant. We have an extra master bedroom and an extra bedroom. So I decided to use the extra upstairs bedroom as my office and photo room and the downstairs master as my boutique. But my son does come to stay a couple of times a year so I refuse to take over that whole master. I'm leaving him a need in there. My hubby isn't happy about the bed being in there, he says it will look silly. But I told him I'll put extra pillows on it and it can be a seating area. I also talked him into letting me use a leather sofa from our bedroom sitting area as more seating on my boutique. It's a big bedroom so I should have room for several racks for clothing, the bed and the sofa. I hope. I also have a good size walk in closet that can be used as a dressing/changing room. The bathroom is huge on this master suite but it doesn't have a door going from the bedroom. There is a door for the toilet closet but that area is soo small I don't think anyone wants to try clothes on in there. So that's what I did first. Figure out where and how I am going to do this business. Some people only want to sell Lularoe online. But I feel like online is really limited. There are soo many people who will not hear of Lularoe unless they get invited to a party. Speaking of parties. I have to figure out how I am going to run my parties. Oh my there is soo much to do and soo many things to buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment